Friday 2 January 2015

"Stash Gable" & "The Drawing Room Detectives"

Hi, recently finished these rather splendid little sculpts from Pulp Figures (based in Canada).
"Stash Gable" is the rather shifty looking gangster with Tommy Gun and top hat, and the others are from a new Pulp Figures set "The Drawing Room Detectives". To my thinking the detectives represent Poirot, Miss Marple, Charlie Chan,  and Sherlock Holmes - along with some clues that are with the set. These sculpts are great fun to paint, highly recommended and lots of interesting things in the ranges. I used the photos on their website as my painting guide.




























11 comments:

  1. Brilliant as always, actually perhaps the Detectives staggeringly brilliant, Oh for such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, they look fantastic! 'Specially like the Poirot figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely, subtle work on these, great job.

    FMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Maybe I can fill out my Hong Kong and Singapore forces with these, and from my home country too!

    ReplyDelete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...